10 days cruising through crystal-clear lagoons and exploring lush rainforests
Consider the following departure dates to participate in group rate savings:
- April 7th, 2021
- October 6th, 2021
Spend 10 days sailing in luxury - friendly staff, superb food and a cultural experience unlike any other. The MS Paul Gauguin is a small ship providing access to many of the Tahitian islands. This particular itinerary takes you to the Society Islands and the Tuamotus archipelago. In the Society Islands you visit the iconic Bora Bora, the less inhabited islands of Taha'a and the cultural centre of Huahine. After being awed by the Society Islands, you will then elegantly cruise to Fakarava and Rangiroa.
Sailing onboard the MS Paul Gauguin you will have options for dining, a large selection of beverages, and its all included. The ship has only 332 guests so you can be assured you will have plenty of space to soak in the French Polynesia sun. This itinerary will have you at port all but 1 day, allowing you to experience each of the islands yourself.
- 2 days in iconic Bora Bora
- Access to private beaches in both Taha'a and Bora Bora - great snorkelling
- Visit Fakarava, UNESCO-classified Nature Reserve. Its 1 of 7 in the world! Great marine life!
- Explore the island in the morning, relax on the beach in the afternoon
- Kayak right off the aft of the ship.
Personal Travel Management has acquired group rates with Canadian resident savings for our clients. To book your cruise with pre or post cruise packages connect with: